FATHER & SON CAMP | NO – BUT YES
Well, Friend of Angeles Crest like everything else in our new world, Father & Son Camp has been cancelled.
But we have an idea you might still LOVE!
Rather than just you and your son for a weekend, how about bringing your whole family for a weekend at Angeles Crest?!
We’ve served over 40 families so far this summer and they LOVED using us as a family campground.
CHECK OUT THE FUN THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY
- Hiking 60 acres of National Forest
- Game Room with ping-pong, air-hockey, foosball, pool table, board games
- Access to Lake (bring your fishing gear!)
- Swimming Pool
- Campfire Circle – Friday and Saturday night only
RECREATION OPTIONS (only Saturday Afternoon)
Times to be determined in the afternoon of stay.
Zip Line | Climbing wall | Archery | Hatchet throwing
“We had the most wonderful time at Angeles Crest Camp with our family.”
Here are more ways to connect with your son!
Read these inspiring articles for dads.
- * Engaged fathers help kids flourish.
- Dad, are you struggling to connect with your son(s)? Try this.
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Father-Son Relationship
- 4 Ways Dads Can Connect with Their Kids in a Digital Age.
- Ideas galore – National Center for Fathering
- Come for a weekend at Angeles Crest – learn more here!
“5-stars! We attend the Father Son camp every year. Angeles Crest is just the right size, not too big or small. The cabins are clean & well maintained. The staff are dedicated & true servants of Christ! My son & I love going to father & son camp!”